Experts In Every Subject
Our services are tailored to each individual student, not one size fits all.
Regular High School
Adult Day High School
International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
Post Secondary Education
College Diploma Program
University Undergraduate Degrees
Book A Consultation With one of our experts
We pair you with a well- matched tutor
Book a Lesson and Start Learning!
- Pricing information for High School Level students – Plans and Occasional Tutoring.
- Pricing information for College Level students – Plans and Occasional Tutoring.
- Pricing information for Undergraduate Level students – Plans and Occasional Tutoring.
How It Works
- A quick call or email exchange will give us an overview of a student’s goals, expectations and skills they feel they need to improve.
- We then pair a student with a tutor we think would be a good match.
How We’re Different
The Tudor Tutoring Approach works to stimulate a child’s understanding and curiosity about the subject matter. In essence, we work towards building up a student’s grasp of the material, not just focusing on memorizing facts or unconnected tidbits of information.
Tudor Tutoring was born out of a desire to help each individual student reach their maximum potential in a way that works for everyone. With classroom sizes increasing, not all students are getting the help, or the challenge they need.
Being completely online lets students, and parents, effectively manage their time and allows students to practice using the Internet for different purposes. The added benefit of using the internet for different goals also builds digital literacy and the confidence to use different learning platforms.
Learn From the Comfort of Your Home!
With increasingly busy schedules, finding the time to go to a tutoring lesson, or having a tutor come to your home can be difficult. The added benefit of online tutoring is that there is no commute, no strangers in your home and both students and tutors have access to snapshots of previously completed lessons.